Evolutionary Yoga Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course Terms & Conditions
To be accepted on this course you must be a Yoga Teacher (minimum 200 hour training) or a Yoga Practitioner with a particular interest & experience in Yin Yoga. As this is a Training course students will not be required to have in depth knowledge or understanding of any of the key areas beyond basic Yin yoga practice. However they must demonstrate keen enthusiasm for & commitment to furthering their knowledge & understanding as well as their practice of key aspects of yin yoga. If you are unsure about attending the course then please email us on email@example.com
The total cost of the course(including all food & accommodation ) is 1000GBP. We require a non-refundable 300GBP deposit to secure a place on the course and this should be paid at the time of the booking to guarantee a place.
The full fee should be paid 42 days before the beginning of the course. Applications will be taken on a ‘first come first served’ basis and students who have paid their deposit will have priority over those who haven’t.
We reserve the right to refuse a place to students who have not paid their deposit or full fees by the required date unless discussed with us.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in good health when booking onto the course and if you should develop any illnesses then these should be communicated to us as it might be possible to make other arrangements.
Parts of the course can be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate knowing that injury may occur.
What fees include:
- Training and assessment by qualified Yoga Alliance Professionals SYT ’s Peter Askew & Susan Billington.
- All manuals and other appropriate paperwork
- All food & accommodation
- transport to & from our local town Oleiros to the retreat centre
- A certificate of attendance
What the fees do not includes
- Flights and travel to Oleiros
- Recommended books for the course
- Insurance (you can get this from Yoga Alliance Professionals for just £15)* If you reside in the UK or Ireland
Refund Policy Guidelines
It is always our intention to ensure that you can attend our Yin Yoga Teacher Training course and we will do everything we can to ensure that happens, but do understand that life does throw a few challenges our way from time to time. Please let us know not less than 42 days before the start of the course if for any reason you are unable to attend. The deposit of 300GBP is none refundable but we will refund the balance of 700GBP. No refund will be given if it is less than 42 days before (unless we get a last minute booking) or at any time during the course.
Payment Deposit Dates
- 300GBP deposit upon registration
- The whole balance will be due 42 days before the course starts
- The deposit is non-refundable and covers our administration as we print your manuals and other course materials.
Student Pulling Out of Course
- Cancellation is possible up to 42 days / 6 weeks before the start date of the course.
- 42 days / 6 weeks before the course you will receive a full refund minus the deposit paid
- If you have started the course and drop out part way through then you will be expected to fulfil your contract of full payment for the course as it is too late for another student to take your place.
- No refund will be given if the course has already started but it might be possible to transfer onto a future course as we do not want anybody to lose out due to unforeseen circumstances. We will let you know what courses will be available for you to attend in the future. If you refuse a future date then no refund will be given.
Procedure on how to make a cancellation
Please contact Peter & Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance regarding cancellation and ensure that it is not less than 42 days before the start of the course.
If you are cancelling the course less than 42 days before the start of the course because of unforeseen circumstances then we may ask for evidence before deciding a way forward and that usually means we will transfer you to another course.
During the Course:
- Student’s conduct during the course
While training with us you are expected to conduct yourself in a kind and considerate way to maximise yours and everybody else’s learning experience. You are expected to attend all classes and lectures on time. We will not tolerate any abusive or threatening behaviour, or language of a profane or discriminatory nature to anybody on the course. This will lead to instant dismissal and no refund will be given and you will be unable to attend any further trainings or events.
- Minimum attendance rate
You will be required to physically attend at least 90% of the course. Please refer to our syllabus for further details .
- Time limit once course officially finishes to complete the course
The course is over ten days and we expect you to complete the course on day 10 of the training.
Cancelation of Course
We reserve the right to cancel the course at any point due to circumstances out of our control. in the event of adverse weather conditions, terror attack, societal chaos, government or other organisation strikes, war, fire, flood or any form of natural disaster.
If any of the above occurs we will try our best create another start date in the future that fits in with all students booked onto the course.
Please ensure that you take out travel insurance to cover you as this is not something we are responsible for
If we as the course providers are unable provide the course at the specified times or at a later date for reasons other than those mentioned above we will undertake to refund you in full.
There are steps that you can follow to resolve any issue you may have arising from the training course. We willalways endeavour to resolve any complaint as soon as possible.
You may wish to involve an advocate, friend or someone else to support you
at any stage.
In the first instance please speak to the individual(s) concerned, it is our sincere wishthat we try to resolve the complaint informally preferably on the day.
If you are not satisfied with the response you have received, try to resolve
the issue by outlining the details of your complaint including the date on which the incident happened, the names of all parties involved in the incident & in your own words all events that took place by email and send it to Peter & Sue via email: email@example.com and we will investigate the complaint.
Your complaint will be acknowledged within 7 working days from the date it is
received. The response will contain the following information:
• Name of the person who has been designated to investigate the complaint
& what support you can expect to receive during the process of thecomplaint
****In fairness to all parties and to ensure the investigator is able to investigate
the complaint in an open and meaningful way, we cannot guarantee your
anonymity. In exceptional cases, however, where a child or vulnerable adult
is involved, in accordance with national guidelines and good practice the identity
of individuals at risk will be protected.
When the person(s) who are dealing with the complaint, have had an opportunity
to review & investigate your complaint , they will write to you to let you know their decision & how they propose to resolve the situation. At this point, if further relevant information comes to light, you may be askedfor your comments to ensure the investigator has a balanced understanding.
The response will include the following information:
• Details of the investigation
• A decision about whether the complaint was upheld or not
• The reason for the decision
• The re-dress, if appropriate, which will be offered to you , for example,
an apology, additional help or directing you to other sources of adviceor support if it is something we feel cannot be dealt with by Peter & Sue at Evolutionary Yoga
• Any other action that may be taken in light of the complaint
• If it is not possible to provide a full answer to your complaint within 30
working days, the letter will outline reasons why and give a date by
which a full answer is expected.